Thursday, April 23

ms. adams


amy adams graces the cover of the most recent issue of W Magazine. i, personally, am a huge fan. it started with enchanted and miss pedigrew lives for a day. i think she's simply delightful and was really excited to read more about her (she grew up mormon).

the piece talks about her road to glory (did you know she's 34?) - having been nominated for two academy awards in the last 4 years. adams talks a lot in the piece about reflecting on the past. i think it is a great message. be proud of what you have accomplished here and now - but never forget where you come from and what makes you you at your core. i especially like this excerpt :

"I was just so reflective the whole evening on how I came to be sitting in that room . . . at one
point my fiance was like 'you feel distant'. And I said, 'I am! I can't even talk to you!' I was
there at the Oscars thinking, what if I never left the Gap?"

she's great. the article is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment