Wednesday, August 19

conversation with my mom earlier today.

Deborah: using my new macBook. very nice
me: are you serious
you got a mac?
Deborah: very serious. It is made of aluminum.
me:you realize you're hardly going to use all its capabilities
Deborah: does some very cool stuff. I am getting a lesson from trans atlantics IT guy Bill
2:31 PM me: man
aren't you so fancy
is it white?
Deborah: you never know. I might start making my own movies and puttting them on utube
me: you miiight
Deborah: no it's silver aluminum with a lighted keyboard
2:32 PM the fact that its not white means its the good one.
2:33 PM me: hmm
Deborah: hmm is right
me: if it was white it'd match you car
Deborah: i have a silver car too
me: this is true
2:34 PM so this computer will last you the rest of your life basically right?
is it the macbook pro?
Deborah: never had a new computer before.
me: why'd you decide to go with apple?
2:35 PM Deborah: I think they are cute.
2:37 PM me: well there you have it
Deborah: never had a new computer before
me: its very exciting
Deborah: It has a dashboard.
2:38 PM gotta go can't have two conversations at on time and talk to Bill
me: haha ok
byee
2:39 PM Deborah: bye can't remember how to turn it off.
me: you can't work gmail, but you have a macbook pro
toootally makes sense
Deborah: bite me

1 comment: