Wednesday, May 20

say cheese!


i've become camera crazed. i've never been very good at taking pictures. i think its genetic. one of those nature vs. nurture things. (step one foot into my mom's house and you'll know what i'm talking about) but recently, i want a camera with me more often than not. kpg has been so gracious to let me borrow his whenever i ask, but i know that's got to be getting old for both parties invovled. with that said - i'm on a quest for the camera of my dreams! i think kpg is getting me one for my birthday (june 24) so this weekend we started looking. i have one in mind but please send me your suggestions if you have any! one of my requirements is a good zoom.

5 comments:

  1. to be honest, i bet that camera in the pic above would take better pics that any digital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyber-shot® Digital Camera DSC-H20/B

    i wrote you an email with detailed explanation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, I JUST PULLED MY POLAROID CAM OUT OF A MOVING BOX. I WILL NEVER PART WITH IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it'll serve as a good decoration since it's retired now.

    ReplyDelete