Tuesday, June 2

new breakfast idea.

i met a new friend this weekend at the beach, katie. katie had all kinds of interesting tidbits about life - most of which i don't feel comfortable sharing - but one in particular stuck out. she told be about a new breakfast burrito she's been making that keeps her full (apparently raisin suppress appetite).

well this morning, i gave it a shot.
- whole wheat tortilla
- peanut butter
- banana
- raisins

let me say it is quite tasty and has kept me full all morning! this may be sad, but generally i'm starved by 10am and have to suffer through a few hours until it is an appropriate lunch hour. i highly recommend giving it a shot.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite breakfast in the whole world!! I usually use granolla on mine but plain raisins instead sounds good too. Now I want one!

    ReplyDelete