Friday, June 12

tag tag tag

has always been a fun game, no matter the context.

my friends mg and caroline, bloggers of with grace and style and temptation & bliss, tagged me in a blog game that i'm am ever so happy to continue!

the game: list six unimportant things that make you happy and then tag blogger friends to do the same.

here goes (in no particular order) :

1. driving - specifically, on a sunny day with the windows down, the sun roof open, and music blaring.

2. my mom's house - its warm and inviting and it will instantly calm me. it is the best place to relax.

3. new hair cut - if you know me at all, you know i have been hair obsessed for most of my life. i'm growing my hair for locks of love right now and the lack of cutting has made me realize how much i truly love a new hair cut. the swing, the bounce - it's wonderful.

4. friends (the television show) - almost everyday when i get home from work i turn on friends at 6:30 while i'm making dinner. i'm usually strung out and tired by the time i get home and friends just lifts my spirits. no matter hwo many times i see any given episode, it always makes me laugh. just makes me feel - happy.

5. 210A 85th Street Fraternity

6. sparkling wine - i have been on a sparkling wine kick for 6 months or so. i drink it any chance i get. pre-dinner cocktail? not for me thanks, i'll have the bubbly. just ask kyle and nicole, they'll tell you. any chance i get. (sorry i snagged this one, mg)

and finally, tags:

sorry about your luck - jess
cigarettes and chocolate milk - kpg
tales from the slip - richard warren

No comments:

Post a Comment